How Did You Hear About Taking Notes?

How Did You Hear About Taking Notes?


Our recent announcement of The Taking Notes Music Tour has sparked some curiosity amongst the Taking Notes team.  Yesterday's post is on pace to be our most popular article of all time!  We also received a lot of feedback from our viewers.  With the website reaching nearly 200,000 views since October, we are very curious as to how we have been able to grow so quickly.  There will be a poll on the right hand side of your screen with some of the more popular responses.  If your answer is not listed in our poll, or if you just want to share your story about TakingNotes, please share in the comment section below!  I really love reading all of the comments from our readers and am so glad that we are reaching out to so many people.  We are working extremely hard here at TNMR and are so glad that you are all so grateful.

Thank you all so much!

POLL
Select As Many As Needed

1) We Contacted You Personally
2) Social Network
3) Search Engine
4) Forum or Other Blog
5) Recommended by a Friend
6) Press Coverage
7) Other

**Vote in the Poll on the Right Side of Your Screen!! --------------------------> **

7 comments :

  1. Where is the poll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to it from Google Images once, and ended up reading one of the articles. I forgot which one it was, but it was a while ago. I've been a regular visiter since then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wrote this on the article about The Tour, but that article is all over my Facebook, that is how I find the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Search Engine...I was looking for info on Justin Timberlake and was directed here...now I check in almost every day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 200,000 views!! Maybe this website isn't so small!

    ReplyDelete